It's been a fun weekend... Alexander has been teething like crazy. One of his top front teeth finally came through. Now that he realizes it's there, he grinds his teeth together and smacks his tongue on the roof of his mouth. It's funny. He is definately getting more teeth on top right now, at least two more but he still bites me when I try to check. I'm not sticking my finger in that little piranha's mouth again!
Today was officially Matt's last day at his old job. We are excited to spend more time working @ the church now!!! Yay! We went to our staff meeting this morning which was so much fun. Alexander went to our friends' house for the morning and played with their three kids who just love him. It will be so fun when he gets older and can play with other kids too. He loves people so much I know he will have a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment