Hello to all of our wonderful friends and family! We hope to keep you updated on what is going on in our lives and hope you enjoy the pictures of our children - they change so quickly! Love, Matt, Cammy, Alexander, Zoe, and Brooklynn
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Standing up
Alexander has gotten really strong since we got the exersaucer and loves it when daddy helps him stand up! : ) They get so big so quickly, don't they?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
oh my word, Sophie is walking already. She hold my finger for support, but yah she's a walker.
I saw a newborn the other day and couldnt believe how big she is. I swear my baby was never that small
1 comment:
oh my word, Sophie is walking already. She hold my finger for support, but yah she's a walker.
I saw a newborn the other day and couldnt believe how big she is. I swear my baby was never that small
Post a Comment