Monday, May 14, 2007

Good times!

Yesterday was Mother's Day and it was soooo much fun! Alexander was dedicated at our church which was really neat. My parents were there and so were my sisters and brother. Afterwards we had a "picnic" at our place... the weather was bad so we were indoors instead of outside. But that was okay. We ate and talked and played games and laughed - good memories! Also, Alexander got his first taste of solids. He actually had some cereal. My mom fed him his first few bites and then I finished up. It was really funny... and since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll let you look @ the pictures to see how he felt about the food : )



Afterwards we went over to Matt's brother's house and ate and watched a Tim Hawkins comedy (hiarious!) and talked a lot. I love spending time with family! Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. My first was awesome!

No comments: