We are all settled into our new place. I had it unpacked in about two days : ) We had such a big crew of people help us move and clean, we are so fortunate to have such great friends! Right now we are on vacation... finally! We really needed it. We haven't had a break for a long time, and it came at the perfect time, right after we moved and before the next few months, which are really busy for us. We have a couple of camps coming up, vbs, fall kickoff, and lots of other events this summer for children's ministry.
Sarah and Mike are all moved down to Louisiana, which seems so weird because I don't talk to her much all the sudden! I was texting her like every day. It's cool now though that Mike is home and they can be together as a family, with their adorable baby.
We had some family pics taken right before they moved, and I will try and post them soon. They turned out really cute : )
Not much other news right now, we have just been busy enjoying the summer and this awesome weather! Having lots of fun going to the lake a lot, playing outside in our new big yard, and having fun with our new neighbors, who are great people.
We hope you are all having a great summer as well! As for us... now we are off to enjoy the beach for the rest of the week, hopefully the wind will die down! (I'm a wuss - I severely dislike the wind!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment