Alexander weiged in at 24 lbs at his last doctor's appointment, so he has gained some weight since his stomach flu, which is nice. He lost over two pounds when he got sick. Yikes! They didn't take his height though, but I am pretty sure he is average for his age. Also, I just had to pack more of his clothes away and take him shopping for new ones because he hand another growth spurt. Just in time to grow into his summer things : ) I also found some really cute outfits for winter time on clearance, which I love because I am a total post-season clearance shopper. A nerd, I know, but when I know I can find things for a good deal I have a hard time buying anything full price! He is growing out of some 24 mo shirts and out of all of his 12 mo pants, so he is into 18 mo pants and 24 mo to 2T shirts. Pretty average. His feet are size six, he just grew out of all of his size 5 shoes. I just got him some cute summer sandals @ the store. I also just got his hair cut for the warmer weather, though I will not be able to cut it too short.
When Xan was born, he was vacuum extractor, which gave him a large bruised lump on his head (which was internal bruising and bleeding) which usually goes away, but in Alexander's case it calcified, leaving him a very large lump on the back corner of his head. It has REALLY gone down since his head has grown so much, but it would still look really weird with short hair. So, he will be my "shaggy muffin" for a while. He may grow out of it enough by the time he is in high school to be able to do what he wants with his hair. Hopefully! Poor guy. : ) Oh well, I love shaggy babies anyway. Hope you guys are doing well and not freezing! Our weather here has been more comparable to winter than spring (snow in April!?!). I hope it warms up soon!
1 comment:
I'm also a big fan of the post-season clearance shopping. =)
Post a Comment