Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

I wrote a really long post and it got deleted and blogger did not save it - grr! I was going to let everyone know that Matt wound up getting the flu but not as badly as the rest of us. We're all much better now. Alexander's parties were really fun. Lots and lots of toys! Christmas at my parents house was a blast, so good to spend time with friends and family. They sure spoiled us! And housed us and fed us. We miss them already. Currently we are at Matts' parents house and are going home to finish packing up and moving. We have from now until the 31st to move out and clean up. We are so looking forward to our new house! I'll have to post some birthday pics and Christmas pics and new house pics soon. I'm just not @ home so I can't right now. I'll keep it short - I am so full on turkey and chocolate and pie that I could fall asleep right this instant : )

No comments: