I finally found a brand of cloth diapers that I am happy with - Fuzzi Bunz! Thank you Kristy for your reccomendation : ) They are a pocket diaper which is awesome because you can take the insert out for it to dry - they dry SO much faster than all in one diapers like BumGenius. You can also load them up with liners if you have a baby that wets a lot @ night like Alexander tends to do sometimes. Not to mention they are cute and come in a ton of fun solid colors - not a bunch of dorky prints. Hehe.
It's nice to know that I am doing all that I can for my baby to make sure that I am taking care of him and keeping him healthy. Disposables definately don't seem like the most healthy way to go - ug. Anyway I won't bore you with the details.
Well the little guy is almost a year old. Just 14 more days to go! Let me know if you want to come to the party and I will send you an invite. It will be fun! It's so fun watching some babies unwrap presents, if they are the kind that get into it and rip and tear : )
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving - ours was a blast! We went to my parents' house and pretty much ate ourselves to death. My sister Sarah is an amazing baker and cook and pretty much kept us full all weekend. We also watched some fun movies (I finally watched Evan Almighty - it was funny! I was skeptical.) and did a little shopping. It was a nice time to relax.
The next two weeks will be packing and cleaning for me! We still haven't found a place to live (you could pray for that!) yet but our lease is up here at the end of Dec. so we have to move SOMEWHERE on that day. Just a few days after Christmas - yuck! Bad timing. Anyway I just hope we find a place that I really like. I haven't found anything so far. Plus the rent here is insanely expensive. I would like to know what everyone pays for rent these days. Ours is about $1000 a mo for a 2 bed apartment. And the rent is going up to $1250. Don't even ask what a 3 bedroom costs, let alone renting a HOUSE or God forbid BUYING a house. My friends just bought a house an their payment is $4,000 a month. I'm not kidding!!! It is a three bedroom house with a finished basement with a bathroom and a bedroom in it and a little rec-room. Tiny yard. $4,000!!! Are they insane? I think so!
Wow. I guess I got myself started on that one. I'm hoping the market will go through with the full correction here and level out the stupid prices. It's going to take a couple more years but when it comes, we will be ready!
Hope everyone has a great December, it's one of my favorite times of the year! Parties parties parties and lots of shopping to pick out things for other people. I love it! Spending lots of time with friends and family all month long. It doesn't get much better than that! I love my family!
1 comment:
I knew you'd like the Fuzzi Bunz!!!!!!
Post a Comment