Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I can do it by myself!

Alexander really wants to walk on his own now. When I try to help him he lets go. Of course he sits right down most of the time. Well, today he was sitting in the middle of the floor and stood right up on his own without being near anything to pull him up. Of course, I didn't see it either time he did it. Grandma saw the first one and Don saw the second one. Geesh! Anyway, he can officially stand up without the help of furniture now. He took his first few steps between furniture but he only went less than 5 steps but still... he definately walked there. So yeah, he'll be cruising in no time. So whoever took that poll and guessed he'd be walking at nine months... you were right!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you guys think you'd be able to come up for Sophia's birthday party? It will be on the 9th of Nov?

Yay on the walking, how exciting!!!!

Cammy said...

Matt and I have a pastor's conference that weekend. If I wind up not being able to go, I would love to come to the party!

Anonymous said...

I'll send you an invite for just in case. What's your Address?

Preston Gallwas said...

Very neat! Were the latest pictures taken by Nate's DSLR? Very nice pictuers!