Friday, August 03, 2007
My first swim
Today was Alexander's first swim! Daddy went in the pool with him now that the caulking on the deck is finally dry. He loved it! Here are a bazillion good pictures. I tried to delete as many as I could but of course I'm the mommy so I thought they were all good! Hehe!
Tonight after the swim we put Alexander to bed while he was still awake because he was just to hyper to fall asleep. He cried of course but pretty soon he started crying "Dada!" in a really pitiful hoarse voice. Pretty soon it made us both sad and Matt couldn't handle it anymore so he went in and picked him up and rocked him to sleep. It's hard when you're not sure if they are quite old enough to understand it's bedtime and you're not sure if they're scared or not. Anyway, Alexander says Dada and Daddy all the time now, it's really cute. He says it when he wants to get Matt's attention, it makes him feel pretty special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment