Hello to all of our wonderful friends and family! We hope to keep you updated on what is going on in our lives and hope you enjoy the pictures of our children - they change so quickly! Love, Matt, Cammy, Alexander, Zoe, and Brooklynn
Monday, August 13, 2007
8 months old
Alexander is 8 months old today! Here he is wearing a pair of 2T shorts that we bought him from Costco just today. He is very charming!
Cammy! I haven't been able to find your blog address! I finally found it on Carrie's blog. Sorry it has taken me so long! :) Alexander is SO cute! You're so blessed!
Yeah I think Raquelle is tall and skinny and Alexander is short and chubby - hehe! I missed Alexander's last appt because I was sick but I am going to reschedule soon and I'll let you know how tall he actually is. I'm not sure. I think Titus will be bigger than Alexander soon probably. He seems taller and thinner. He doesn't look as chunky to me as Alexander is. He's soooo cute!!!
3 comments:
Cammy!
I haven't been able to find your blog address! I finally found it on Carrie's blog. Sorry it has taken me so long! :) Alexander is SO cute! You're so blessed!
Raquelle wears size 2T! And she is 17 months! Titus is on track to be just as big as Alexander though.
Yeah I think Raquelle is tall and skinny and Alexander is short and chubby - hehe! I missed Alexander's last appt because I was sick but I am going to reschedule soon and I'll let you know how tall he actually is. I'm not sure. I think Titus will be bigger than Alexander soon probably. He seems taller and thinner. He doesn't look as chunky to me as Alexander is. He's soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment