Thursday, July 19, 2007

Gross.

Yesterday Alexander and I went shopping for VBS supplies with Matt's mom, which was really fun! Alexander loves his grandma! We got all kinds of fun preschooler toys and craft supplies, etc. I am feeling really good about things now, it is finally organized (I can't beleive I did that all in like four days - wow!).

Today, Alexander has been fighting taking a nap since about 10:00 when he started getting tired. As we speak, he is sitting in his crib fussing. At about 12:00 I took him out of his crib to feed him and right as he was about to fall asleep he opened his eyes really wide and vomited straight into my face. That was the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me, I'm pretty sure.

The first thing I did was wipe my face off and take my shirt off and stuff, but then I had to take care of Alexander so I sat there smelling like vomit for like a half an hour. Disgusting! I took the sheets off the bed and threw them in the wash. I gave Alexander a bath and put on a clean diaper and clothing, and put him in his crib so I could clean up. I went to eat lunch but found that my stomach was pretty sensitive from smelling that smell for so long - so I just skipped it. If you've never been vomited on - in the face - you are very lucky.

It's gross.

1 comment:

Preston Gallwas said...

I'm sorry, but I had to giggle at the way your post was constructed. I'm sure such joys await us in the near future.