
Alexander really likes to eat solids now - his favorite is organic carrots mixed with organic rice cereal... vegetables and cream : ) He eats like a pro - he opens his mouth wide to take each bite insted of me using the spoon like a prybar. Hehe. At first he just wanted to suck on the spoon and couldnt' figure out that he had to actually open his mouth for the stuff to go in. Hopefully he'll get over the "blowing" stage - he likes to get the spoon in his mouth and then blow on it - sending food all over his tray (luckily I manage to dodge it flying into my face).
P.S. Just a couple weeks until Matt starts his new position at the church - I am sooooo excited!!!
1 comment:
Sophie wont eat anymore. I see 2 teeth that will be through within a day or two and all she want are her gerber puffs. No other stuff
Post a Comment