Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Craig's List

Who would have thought it would be so hard to give away free stuff? I think Craig's list is a really cool way of finding affordable things that you need, and to find people to give stuff to that need it. However, it's truly weird that about 90% of the people that want/need our free stuff never show up to pick it up when they say they will, and don't even bother to call or email us ever again to tell us they aren't showing up or why they didn't make it! It's F R E E people! Sheesh!



On a lighter note, here's a pic of Alexander in some more new 18 month clothes. I just found a 15 month old boy to give some of his 12 months clothes to on Craig's list. Isn't that funny? I think my kid's the same size as most people's 11 to 13 month olds. I wonder when he will slow down?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when he will become more mobile.

Beckys blog said...

Raquelle is in size 18 month. I'm wondering how long it will be before Titus passes her up!