Saturday, April 07, 2007

HOT

Yesterday I had to go to the store and buy Alexander a new carseat. I forgot that if a carseat has been in an accident, you're not allowed to use it anymore. So we threw the old one away and bought a new one from Babies R Us. I didn't realize how warm it was until I got in the car... by the time we got to the store poor Alexander was sweaty and his face was red. I opened the door and whammo... a big wave of heat hit me. It was in the 80s! HOT. So I went inside and bought the seat and some summer clothes and changed him into a pair of shorts and a tanktop for the car ride home. I'll post a cute pic of him in his new duds after the weekend's over. We're at my parents hosue for Easter, so no posts 'till then. Have a great Easter weekend guys!

3 comments:

Preston Gallwas said...

Yea, it is getting pretty warm! This week will be cooler. Rebecca will be 8-9 months pregnant through July-August-Sept ...go me go. :)

Cammy said...

Okay who is this? I don't recognize the name and your link to your website doesn't work! : )

Preston Gallwas said...

Preston :-)

you can check out my blog at http://moaph.blogspot.com or our family blog at http://babygallwas.blogspot.com/