Tuesday, December 12, 2006
: p
Pretty much absolutely nothing so far today, I'm not sure why I'm surprised but I am! : ) Just got back from walking on the treadmill... I've been doing that every evening and it hasn't helped so far but it can't hurt right? Well the doc wants me to call the hospital tomorrow at 8am to see if they can fit us in earlier than Thursday (not quite sure why) so we'll let you know if we get in tomorrow (or if things happen on their own before then which would be nie!). ~Peace out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! I heard he was born today! I'll be watching for the birth story and pictures!!!
Just received a pic from Don - CONGRATS! We are thrilled for you! We can't wait to meet Alex Matthew - now get some sleep - you'll need it! Love, the Alltons
Post a Comment