-6 This is getting crazy! I pretty much haven't had any contractions the last few days. I think he decided it's cold outside, warm inside, why not hibernate for the winter? Or maybe he's holding out to be dad's birthday present from himself. Matt's birthday is Sunday the 10th, just a couple of days away now! 11:30am
-5 Wellll this morning our doula came over and we met with her. She didn't have much new to say except for "you still look pretty high" meaning she didn't think the baby's head looked very low down in my pelvis. Great! So now just waiting around seeing if anything will happen anytime in the near future. Lol - I mean it can't be more than another week so I guess it's all relative right? :) 9:21 am
-4 Nope still no baby! 10:35 am
-3 Another night with no action. Had a dr's appt today and everything looks good. I have another appt for Monday now "just incase" and they will measure the amniotic fluid by ultrasound again and do an exam to make sure everything's looking okay. Come on little boy we want to meet you! : )
-2 Well it's officially the end of the evening here on the lovely fourth of December... and nothing yet so far - still... and I just wanted to let y'all know that if anyone tells you to eat a double pepperoni pizza to induce labor, all that does for you is give you hearburn. Seriously! : ) Lol - love ya dad and Gina!
5 comments:
Didn't you know feeling good is a sign of labor? I was told it's the calm before the storm! You suddenly feel great and then *BOOM* you go into labor! Didn't happen that way with me, but that's what everyone said would happen.
Have you tried walking like 5 miles or more, bumpy car rides, drinking warm brown sugar water, eating egg plant or pineapple or both?
nothing induces labour unless the baby is ready to come out that day. I know that being pregnant is hard, but honestly enjoy your quite time cause once the little one comes you wont have any time to yourself. i was incredibly impatient at the end of my pregnancy, and now im sooo tired, and i wish i would have rested more before she came
i ono...i still think that the peperonii pizza would work...you just gotta be in the right mindset...you're being too negative. lol (: love you.
So,is your little man trying to be more Christ like by sharing the same birthday as Jesus? LOL!
Post a Comment