I've done a really bad job doing upates since our camera got stolen. I was hoping to post good belly picture updates but haven't gotten any. I also don't have any copies of any of the baby shower pictures either. Sorry! I am still camera-less. But alas! We are only eleven official days left to go until the due date - Deceber 2nd! I'm really glad because now I'm big and round and tired and sore. My belly still doesn't look that big but I've gained over 30 pounds now. Probably like 35. Which is still pretty good I've been told. Doc says that everything's right on track size wise and that the baby's about 7 lbs already. So he's not going to be a tiny little baby but still not too big thankfully. All in all my body's held up really good until this last week. Now I still don't have morning sickness or anything bad, just Braxton Hicks contractions (they last about two hours at night) and nerve pains in my legs and hips and lower back. The baby's head is pushing on all my nerves because he's so low in there. So I guess he's pretty much ready to come out any time. I'm ready, too - lol
I'm hoping someone will take pics @ Thanksgiving that we can snag from them and post. And also hope to get copies of baby shower pics. Then we'll get a camera right after that so I hope to have a good belly pic right before the baby's born so you can see how funny my tummy looks. At least I think it's pretty funny : ) Tune in for updates! 11 days to go...
1 comment:
Almost done! Yeah! I'll be watching for the birth story!
Post a Comment